Catholic Faith Handbook for Youth - Teacher Guide
|Author: Tiernan, Patrick||Year: 2011|
|Publisher: Saint Mary's Press||Pages: 250|
|Code: 2816||Series: Catholic Faith Handbook|
The ALL NEW Catholic Faith Handbook for Youth Teacher Guide provides everything you need to offer an overview course about Catholic beliefs and practices following the bishops’ curriculum framework for high schools.
Using the engaging material in The Catholic Faith Handbook for Youthas the core content, the teacher guide follows the principles of Understanding by Design and offers creative, effective, and meaningful lessons.
The teacher guide is structured as a seven-unit, semester-long course. Six units follow the core elements of the bishops’ framework and an additional unit is offered on Christian prayer.
Each unit includes:
- A unit overview
- Identified key understandings and questions
- A clear, outlined path to understanding
- Engaging learning experiences, handouts, and assessments
- A list of chapters or sections used in the lesson
- A list of related Scripture passages
- Vocabulary terms and definitions