Breakthrough! The Bible for Young Catholics (Paperback) 4149: NAB 2nd Edition
NAB 2nd Edition
|Author: Singer-Towns, Brian||Year: 2018|
|Publisher: Saint Mary's Press||Pages: 2128|
|Code: 4149||Series: Breakthrough!|
Breakthrough! The Bible for Young Catholics is a visual Bible for a visual generation.
Bold artwork, a clean design, and fresh content allow young teens between the ages of 10-13 to encounter Scripture like never before.
They'll explore and form friendships with the people of the Bible as they share their stories, struggles, and joys.
They'll find stunning, vibrant art that brings Scripture to life and helps them think about the stories of the Bible in a new way.
They'll travel through salvation history and discover that no matter what they're experiencing, God never stops trying to break through because he loves and is always there for them.
Young people will find a true friend in this Bible, because every element was created especially for their unique experiences, and their personal journey of faith.
More about Breakthrough! The Bible for Young Catholics (NABRE translation) ...
Why a new Breakthrough! Bible?
We knew how important it was to provide an NABRE experience designed to engage today's young teens.
Has anything been updated from Breakthrough! The Bible for Young Catholics (GNT translation)?
Yes! To fit the NABRE translation and provide a fresh look and feel, the following features have been updated:
- Bible Ownership Page.
- Pray It!, Study It!, and Live It! sidebars.
- Old Testament and New Testament introductions.
- Book introductions.
- Index of Bible Stories.
- The Salvation History Time Line has been expanded to provide a more visual encounter with each period in salvation history.
- About This Bible pages have been reconfigured through infographics for visual learners.
- Biblical people come alive through revised interviews and new artistic portraits.
- Contemporary illustrations are infused throughout the Breakthrough! experience.
Is anything new?
You bet! We've added the following features:
- A reading plan that launches from each period in the Salvation History Time Line, taking young teens on a journey through 200 key passages that also relate to everyday life.
- Reading plan call-outs at the top of these Scripture pages present thought-provoking prompts that engage young teens in self-reflection and action related to these passages.
- Make it Stick! - A collection of passages that provide guidance to help young teens live faithfully when facing various circumstances.
- Go Forth! - A collection of passages that help young teens become missionary disciples.
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Translation: New American Bible Revised Edition
Copyright: Feb. 24, 2016
Size: 6.625 x 9.5
Length: 2128 pages