The Catholic Children's Bible 4151 Revised 2nd Edition (Paperback)
Good News Translation Catholic Edition
|Author: Glavich, Sr Mary and Singer-Towns, Brian|
|Publisher: Saint Mary's Press||Pages: 2000|
The first-ever hard cover Catholic Children’s Bible is now better than ever! This complete Bible inspires and empowers children to read, understand, and love the Word of God, in a revised edition.
With new, easy-to-follow Reading Plans and colorful stickers, the stories of our Catholic faith come alive with vivid, awe-inspiring artwork, larger text, and design features that not only enhance comprehension but create enjoyment.
- Reading Plans with stickers guide children through themes like Great Stories of Faith, the Miracles of Jesus, Following Jesus, and The Mass
- Children will know and understand God’s saving plan, revealed through 125 Feature Story spreads highlighting key Bible passages.
- Understand It! sections enable children to comprehend central themes by using child-friendly backgrounds and commentary.
- Live It! instructions encourage children to apply the meaning of each story to their lives through engaging activities and prayers.
- Tell It! frames help children to retain and comprehend the passage by having them retell the story in their own words.
- Vibrant illustrations immediately engage children and allow them to “dive in” to Scripture and become immersed in the stories.
- Intentional navigational and design elements such as fonts built for early readers, increased line spacing, bold vocabulary words, colorized text, and column dividers help to make this a Bible children can easily navigate and read on their own.