The Bible in a Year Notebook
People have asked for it, and now it’s here—the notebook for one of America’s top podcasts, The Bible in a Year with Fr. Mike Schmitz (featuring Jeff Cavins).
The Bible in a Year Notebook is the only notebook specifically designed to be used with Fr. Mike’s Bible in a Year podcast.
Whether you started following the podcast on its first day or are about to begin listening now, this notebook is a companion you don’t want to be without.
This simple notebook has helpful features like
- Color-coded pages using The Bible Timeline Ⓡ Learning System to show you where each day’s readings are in the timeline of salvation history
- The proprietary The Bible in a Year Reading Plan, laid out for each day to help you read along and stay on track
- The Bible verse references for the daily readings
- Special wide format to make writing in the notebook easier
- And space each day to write your thoughts and takeaways from the podcast
In this notebook, you will have a place to write down your reflections and prayers every day as you come to see the world more and more through the lens of Scripture.
Because Fr. Mike hasn't finished recording the podcast yet (we're still early in the year!) content from the podcast is not included, besides the reading plan. Your notes will make the content!
The Bible in a Year has been bringing people back to the Catholic Church and transforming lives around the world—and you don’t want to miss any of it.