Pillar II: Sacraments, Starter Pack
inc student and leader binders and DV
ORDERED ON DEMAND
In Pillar II: Sacraments, the second study in the four-part Pillars program, Sean Innerst continues to open up the treasures of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Not only will you learn about the power and purpose of the sacraments, you’ll also discover how these fonts of inexhaustible grace can transform your life, providing strength, healing, and hope.
Learning and Living the Catechism
Your Group Will:
- Discover the sacraments as the source and power of grace Jesus gave us to face life’s struggles, challenges, and temptations.
- Learn about the sacraments’ biblical origins.
- Understand how the Eucharist foreshadows Christ’s second coming.
- See how the sacraments mystically transport us into the actual events of Christ’s ministry.
- Learn how the ancient Jewish Temple can be seen as a prefigurement of the Mass.
- Discover how both holy orders and marriage are ordered “towards the salvation of others”... and much more!
Contains all components a group leader needs to run a Pillar II: Sacraments study, including: 6 DVD Set, Study Set, and Leader’s Binder.