Great People of the Bible: Student Book
Bible Study Program for Middle Schoolers
|Publisher: Saint Mary's Press||Pages: 56|
|Code: 2303||Series: 6.95|
Bring Salvation History to Life
Parish leaders have been requesting a Catholic Bible study curriculum for middle school students, created specifically to fit their parish schedules. Saint Mary’s Press is pleased to respond to this need with the Great People of the Bible parish curriculum.
The Great People of the Bible curriculum offers:
- A student book that is found in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church as a supplemental curriculum resource, and the onlyBible curriculum for middle school students with this approval
- Twenty-five, one hour sessionsdesigned to fit a typical parish calendar
- A catechist guidethat offers easy-to-follow session outlines for the volunteer catechist
- Flexible optionsfor the Catechist to complete student activities in class or use as family learning assignments in the home
- One student bookthat covers both the Old and New Testament and that supports the ABC’s of biblical literacy
- Engaging student activities, now with expanded background content, based on the ever popular Student Activity Workbooks for Breakthrough! The Bible for Young Catholics
"The Bible is filled with memorable characters and important lessons. Great People of the Bible is a simple workbook aimed at younger Christians explaining the major figures throughout the Bible, why they are well known, their role in legend, as well as accompanying activities, covering both the Old and New Testaments. Useful for both Sunday School teachers and as a gift to the curious youth, Great People of the Bible is a worthwhile selection in any case with plenty of illustrations that kids will love."
– Midwest Book Review, July 2011